Explore the ancient art of nålbinding, the detailed stitching of authentic bunader a variety of traditional Scandinavian embroidery styles, knitting, and more.
View Past Classes
- Online - What's in the Water: Natural Dye Color Studies
Tuesdays, November 2, 9, and 16 (6:00-8:00pm CT) with Lesley Darling
- Online - Flax to Linen 101 (Sold out! Register to join the waiting list!)
Mondays, November 8, 15, 22, and 29 (6:00-8:00pm CT) with Andrea Myklebust
- Online - Beginning Hardanger Embroidery: Hardanger Ornaments (Sold out! Register to join the waiting list!)
Tuesdays, November 9, 16, and 23 (3:00-5:00pm CT) with Shan Rayray
- Online – FamilieKlubb: Needlefelt an Ornament!
Register by November 17 with Anna Ruhland and Evelyn Galstad
- Online – Needle Felted Reindeer
Thursday, December 9 (2:00-5:00pm CT) with Laura Berlage
- Online - Lending Color to the Past: Recreating Historic Norwegian Folk Dress through Photographs
February 8th, 2022 (7:00 - 8:00 PM CT) with Jane Addams
For more information, contact Lea Lovelace at 563-382-9681, ext. 215, or email at